So after all my bitching and complaining to the Google support systems, I think causing folks to look at my site, has caused Google to get “unstuck” and actually start index’ing my site again, which is a good thing. Now when I check out my site I see the following good information:
|Indexing | Query stats »|
|Home page crawl:|| |
Googlebot last successfully accessed your home page on Mar 11, 2007.
|Web crawl errors|
|HTTP errors|| |
|Not found|| |
|URLs not followed|| |
|URLs restricted by robots.txt|| |
|URLs timed out|| |
|Unreachable URLs|| |
Makes me happy to see that they crawled my site a few days ago at least, because the last crawl was in December, which is not a good thing. The error, I cannot find easily, but I am hoping it was a glitch. I really do need to clean up my format, because it is far too messy right now.
OK, back to work and see if I can build up my readership more. I have added a reading list to my site(s) as well. Big Cajun Man Reading List.